Food Regulations Committee
The Dubai AmCham Food Regulations Committee has been established to create a robust collaboration platform for U.S. companies based in the UAE to engage and advocate on key regulatory issues impacting the industry while upholding the anti-competition by-laws.
The committee seeks to create a favourable regulatory environment in the GCC for U.S. companies based in the UAE, enabling long term business success and continuity in the region.
- Track regulatory developments in the region and enhance the early notification system
- Provide timely regulatory alerts/notifications to members.
- Review of relevant draft standards and populate an aligned Dubai AmCham position paper for dissemination to relevant regulatory bodies accordingly.
- Define new priorities/emerging issues and work on defining a proactive strategy to shape a favorable future regulatory environment for the industry.
- Define a communication/advocacy strategy with internal and external stakeholders.
- Leverage relevant regulatory events to network with key stakeholders.
- Escalate regulatory issues through relevant diplomatic channels.
Membership is free for AmCham Dubai members and other interested parties may inquire to firstname.lastname@example.org